In today’s episode, David speaks with a brave Holocaust survivor and friend, Henry Friedman. In the past, the two had formed a friendship and built a strong connection. The connection inspired David to write a book chapter based on the impact that Henry left on him. Opening up about his life, Henry shares his story before & after migrating to the United States. Henry expresses the fears he felt during his life, and states how despite the adversity he has endured, he remains humble & grateful for the life he has lived.
- Lawn Cutting Services in Kanata, Ontario, and surrounding Areas
- Spartanburg South Carolina On Site PC Repair, Networks, Voice & Data Wiring Services
- Affiliate Marketing – Choosing The Right Product To Promote
- Just how to Research study Abroad – What Are the Options Available?
- where there is the will there is the way
- Auto Insurance: Prepare Today For Unforeseen Loss Of Tomorrow
- Thinking 180 Degrees with Dr. Dan Pompa